Applocum Services Ltd (hereafter referred to as “Applocum”, “we”, “us” or “our”) operates as a company that helps GPs,ANP, ENP , Practice Nurses, and GP Practices book and arrange Locum sessions. Applocum Services refers to Applocum Services Ltd, and applocum.com.
What information does Applocum gather?
- Information that you give us: We receive, store and process information that you provide to us when accessing or using the Applocum Website . Examples include, but are not limited to, when you:
Fill in any form, such as when you Sign up or update the details of your personal account;
Access or use the website, such as to search for or post a Session, make or accept an application, post comments or reviews, or leave any kind of feedback.
Communicate with Applocum.
- Mobile Data: When you use our mobile version of the website we may receive, store and process information about your location. If you access the website through a mobile device and do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable location-tracking functions on your device.
- Log Data: We may also receive, store and process Log Data, which is information automatically recorded whenever you access the website, such as your current IP address, date and time you access the website, referring and exit pages, number of clicks, and pages viewed on the website.
How Applocum uses and processes the personal information that is provided by you.
We use and process Information about you for the following general purposes:
- to enable you to access and use the website;
- to operate, protect and improve the website, Applocum’s business, and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research, and for marketing and advertising;
- to help create and maintain safe environment on the website, such as fraud detection and prevention, verifying any identifications provided by you, and conducting checks against databases such as public government databases;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, notifications, and information requested by you;
- to administer promotional activities, rewards, surveys, or other events sponsored, arranged and managed by Applocum and/or our partner networks ; and
- to comply relevant legal obligations.
How Applocum uses and processes User Communications
We will not scan, review, or analyse your information for sending third party marketing messages to you. We will also not sell these reviews or analyses of your information to third parties. By using the website, you consent that Applocum, in its sole discretion, may scan, review, analyse, and store your information, whether done manually or through automated tools.
To opt out please click the following link.
For other requests, please contact us at email@example.com or at the following address:
1st Floor Deane Medical Practice
155 – 157 Deane Road
Bolton BL3 5AH
If you wish to report a violation of the Terms of Service, have any questions or need assistance, please contact Applocum Services Customer Support.